Old 07-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Preston Hagar

Default Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Jkhatri <khatri.jatin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I'm using thunderbird 13.0.1 on my ubuntu 12.04,
>
> when I start Thunderbird for the first time during a day it asks for
> password to receive the mail , and it also asks for password when I send
> first new email or reply to any received mail, thats ok , but after that
> done successfully whenever I try send/reply to 2nd mail it does not ask for
> password it simply sends the mail. I want to configure Thunderbird to ask
> for password each and every time I send mail , is there any configuration
> available in Thunderbird ???
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Warm Regards
> ./
> Jatin khatri

Might want to try this:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=665542

It is kind of a hack and the instructions are for older versions of
TB, but worth looking into. I'm not aware of a built in option to fix
this.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:11 AM
Ric Moore