Old 07-06-2012, 08:25 PM
"Donald F. Parsons"

Default Accessing a printer on wireless-connected host

I am using a Verizon Actiontec M1424WR modem. I have one computer with
Ubuntu 12.04 connected to it by ethernet. I have a second Dell Asipiron
computer connected to the Actiontec by wireless. The Dell has a Brother
HL-2240 printer attached. How do I access this printer from the Ubuntu
machine?

Thanks, Don