Old 07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Pierre Girard

Default How to enter username at login?

Hello,
I have an ubuntu machine configured with network authentification.
When I get to the login screen the first time, I can enter a username,
then a password and I connect successfully.

However, the next time I get to the login screen the only option I have
is to select from the user list which only contains the user I logged on
with already. I can't get back the username / password behavior.
I don't mind selecting from the list, but anyone should be able to
connect to the system.

Any idea how to change that behavior?

Thanks.