Old 07-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Colin Law

Default Marlin ppa

Following suggestions about the way Nautilus seems to be going I
thought I would try Marlin as an alternative. I added the ppa
marlin-devs/marlin-daily (using apt-add-repository) but when I do
sudo apt-get update
I get
W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/marlin-devs/marlin-daily/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-i386/Packages
403 Forbidden

Initially I thought it might be a temporary issue but It has been like
this for at least 18 hours. Any suggestions as to what the problem
might be?

Colin