-   -   Resources Used (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/680362-resources-used.html)

Emiliano Vazquez 07-05-2012 11:54 AM

Resources Used

El 05/07/12 07:33, Colin Law escribió:

On 5 July 2012 11:13, Nick Bikkal <29.whitesnake@gmail.com> wrote:

Could someone please tell me where I can find which and how many resources
are being used by the system?

That is a rather vague question as you have not specified which
resources you are interested in. System Monitor may be a start. Also
Disk Usage Analyzer if it is disk space used that you want. Also
there are various command line commands such as top.

Colin

I use a lot "htop" for see with colors what's happening on my desktop.

Best regards.

--
Emiliano Vazquez | PcCentro Informatica & CCTV
Callao 80 | CP 1022 | C.A.B.A.

"Joep L. Blom" 07-05-2012 12:32 PM

Resources Used