Old 07-04-2012, 09:19 AM
oxy

Default no "list reply" button on thunderbird

Hi

I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

thx
Thbird 13.0.1 on ubu 12.04

Old 07-04-2012, 02:58 PM
"Amedee Van Gasse"

On Wed, July 4, 2012 11:19, oxy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
> Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

I think there's an addon for that.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Norman Silverstone

On 04/07/12 15:58, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

On Wed, July 4, 2012 11:19, oxy wrote:

Hi

I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

I think there's an addon for that.

I do not know about add ons but, running Thunderbird on Xubuntu if the
email is from a list member then there is a button, 'Reply List'.
However, if the email is from a non list member then there is no 'Reply
List' button.

Norman

Old 07-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Mika Suomalainen

Old 07-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Hans Muecke

Am 04.07.2012 04:19, schrieb oxy:
> Hi
>
> I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
> Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

Actually I have this since I installed an add-on I can't remember the
name of ... :-)

Maybe searhc for "list reply" in the add-ons section can help you out.

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (65 to go)

2012/07/04 15:20
EDDS 041520Z 09004KT 030V110 9999 FEW048 SCT300 26/15 Q1012 NOSIG

Old 07-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Ryan Gauger

As on iOS, the Reply List button has been renamed to Reply All, which is right next to the Reply button.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Liam Proven

On 4 July 2012 18:47, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@gmail.com> wrote:
> As on iOS, the Reply List button has been renamed to Reply All, which is right next to the Reply button.

[Sigh]

Please ignore Ryan, he is our local annoying irritating dumb child
with a severe case of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

means "send multiple copies of the email reply to all people
identified in the `To:` field of an email", whereas `Reply to list`
means "send a single message to the Listserv identified in the mail
headers".

Ryan, until you learn how to follow the rules and also know enough
about Linux and Ubuntu to actually know when you don't know what
you're talking about, will you please just shut up and go away? You
are actively hindering this mailing list's usefulness.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884

Old 07-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Gene Heskett

On Wednesday 04 July 2012 14:46:52 Ryan Gauger did opine:

> As on iOS, the Reply List button has been renamed to Reply All, which is
> right next to the Reply button.

He may have to edit his toolbar to get it to show, similar to kmails
mechanism for doing so.

> On Jul 4, 2012, at 4:19 AM, oxy <oxyopes@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
> > Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?
> >
> > thx
> > Thbird 13.0.1 on ubu 12.04

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Did you know that clones never use mirrors?

Old 07-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Ric Moore

On 07/04/2012 05:19 AM, oxy wrote:

Hi

I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

thx
Thbird 13.0.1 on ubu 12.04

It's right next to "reply", it's "reply list" Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Old 07-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Basil Chupin

On 05/07/12 07:25, Ric Moore wrote:

On 07/04/2012 05:19 AM, oxy wrote:

Hi

I think its supposed to be there, but i cannt find it.
Is it a config or an addon issue? Any tip?

thx
Thbird 13.0.1 on ubu 12.04

It's right next to "reply", it's "reply list" Ric

I have a feeling that it may be a matter of adding this to the list by
doing View>Toolbars>Cusotmise......

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor