Old 07-04-2012, 05:14 AM
Nick Bikkal

Default Wubi installer vs live CD

I have a question about the quality of installation. I installed Ubuntu
12.04 using wubi installer, through Windows XP. Many people suggested
using a live CD. Is there any difference installing it one way or
another? I now have an option - here in Japan - to get a live CD to get
a live CD by getting a magazine. I'm going to suppose it's a standard
Ubuntu installation in which I can choose English in the first screen.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks,

--
Nick