Old 07-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Ryan Gauger

Default Change LightDM Theme to Ubuntu

Hello y'all,

Could anyone please tell me how to change the LightDM theme from the KDE (or Kubuntu 12.04) to the default Ubuntu LightDM style/theme? I have tried Ubuntu Tweak, but it would not work. I do not want to change just the background, but also the style. Thanks!

---Ryan

Old 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Sam Sebastian

I think that there is a package in the repos called 'ubuntu-settings' or something like that. Iirc it is this packagr that provides all of the settings that are in a Ubuntu live CD install