Old 07-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Amaury VH

Default about package system

Hello, I have a question, which package system is better , deb or rpm
try not to be fans to any package system

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Jared Norris

On 4 July 2012 06:49, Amaury VH <avhernandez@uci.cu> wrote:
> Hello, I have a question, which package system is better , deb or rpm
> try not to be fans to any package system
>
> ubuntu-users mailing list
> ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Please refrain from general requests for comments on this mailing
list. This mailing list is for technical support purposes for Ubuntu
not general discussions. Asking such general questions about topics as
varied as that have other places online to discuss. If you have a
specific technical support question relating to Ubuntu please start
another thread and ask your question in a more succinct manner.

If you can please make sure you read the FAQ -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ - you will be able to
better understand the purpose of this list.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Old 07-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Mika Suomalainen