-   -   remaster ubuntu alternate (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/679420-remaster-ubuntu-alternate.html)

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor 07-02-2012 06:47 PM

remaster ubuntu alternate

Install Lubuntu, install all thing you need. Make it remastered. Then install all other PCs. Simple Solution. If it not works you can look forward for Ubuntu Builder :) ----------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1
Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps

01199151550, 01551151550

Students 07-02-2012 11:51 PM

remaster ubuntu alternate

Amaury,

On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:06, Amaury VH <avhernandez@uci.cu> wrote:

> http://www.uci.cu

What is the revolucion referred to above?

Nick

Amaury VH 07-03-2012 02:14 AM

remaster ubuntu alternate