Old 07-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Liam Proven

Default remaster ubuntu alternate

On 5 July 2012 17:21, Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Easy fix. Install & configure a proper standards-following MUA like
> Thunderbird, Evolution, or Pine.
> Every web-based MUA I've seen is crap.

OK, sure. Can you tell me one that runs on 32-bit Linux, 64-bit Linux,
MacOS 10.4 and 10.5, Windows XP, Windows 7, Symbian, Android, iOS and
Acorn RISC OS, and can instantaneously synchronise my 7GB of mail and
100+ filtering rules and 80+ folders, between all of them with no
configuration?

Thanks.

Those are all the platforms I have accessed Gmail from so far in 2012,
but I've been using it for 8 years now and I never delete email, so
there are probably more and definitely will be in future. By the way,
some of my 5 accounts use IMAP and some POP3, so it needs to handle
both. SMTP servers are not always available and I don't know what
network I might be connected to.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884

Thu Jul 5 20:30:01 2012