Old 07-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Amaury VH

Default remaster ubuntu alternate

Hi,
I need to make an image to computers with low hardware performance. I
want to make a customization of ubuntu 12.04 using the debian installer,
rather, based on ubuntu 12.04 alternate

Could you help me please with some tuto?

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Old 07-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

You can use Lubuntu, if that not works then try Knoppix. Believe me Knoppix works fine in low ended PCs----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

2048R/89C932E1
Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps

01199151550, 01551151550

Old 07-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Amaury VH