Old 06-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Nils Kassube

Default Adobe Acrobat Reader for Linux 3.x?

MR ZenWiz wrote:
> So far all I've been able to find are versions for Linux 2.x.

Did you try the version from the canonical repo? It should work, no
matter if it is for Linux 2.x or 3.x.

> If there isn't one, what's a good pdf viewer that can print the files
> at 100% (evince reduces the pdf's to fit the printable area on the
> page - I need 100% full size copies)?

How about Okular? I didn't print with it though, so maybe it has the
same problem as evince.

Nils

Old 06-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Liam Proven

On 25 June 2012 06:15, MR ZenWiz <mrzenwiz@gmail.com> wrote:
> So far all I've been able to find are versions for Linux 2.x.

This is not correct.

The standard Adobe Reader in the standard repositories is the latest
version and is not tied to any particular version of Linux. Look for
`acroread`.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884