Old 06-21-2012, 10:56 AM
"Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I"

Default Watching HD Quality Video on YouTube.....

On 06/21/2012 03:18 AM, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
When I try to watch HD quality vudeo on YouTube (720p) it keeps
buffering every 10-15 seconds.

Amichai, just a suggestion, I have Ubuntu 12.0 also, but I watch my HD
movies without any hiccups or blips at all. I use Firefox, (most recent
version) and there's an Add On for it called "ANT Video Downloader which
allows me to download videos from my favorite pay-sites and watch them
in HD without having to worry about streaming issues, or even being
connected to the internet, at least AFTER it has finished downloading
which sometimes can take a while, but it's worth it......Just a
suggestion..........throwing in my two cents!...( I know its an old
movie but I couldn't resist getting "The Man In The Iron Mask" and it
looks GOOD on the 55' HDTV! LoL!)

EGO II

Old 06-23-2012, 03:11 AM
"A. Jorge Garcia"

"Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I" <eoconnor25@gmail.com> wrote:

On 06/21/2012 03:18 AM, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> When I try to watch HD quality vudeo on YouTube (720p) it keeps
> buffering every 10-15 seconds.

Amichai, just a suggestion, I have Ubuntu 12.0 also, but I watch my HD
movies without any hiccups or blips at all. I use Firefox, (most recent
version) and there's an Add On for it called "ANT Video Downloader which
allows me to download videos from my favorite pay-sites and watch them
in HD without having to worry about streaming issues, or even being
connected to the internet, at least AFTER it has finished downloading
which sometimes can take a while, but it's worth it......Just a
suggestion..........throwing in my two cents!...( I know its an old
movie but I couldn't resist getting "The Man In The Iron Mask" and it
looks GOOD on the 55' HDT
V!
LoL!)

EGO II

I watch amazon prime steaming tv and movies on my 87" smartboard driven by an Ubuntu desktop!

HTH,

A. Jorge Garcia

Applied Math and CS

http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.--