-   -   managing emails (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/674455-managing-emails.html)

"Jake Maier" 06-19-2012 11:52 AM

managing emails

Hi
Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am going back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a summary of the emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly a summary once a week. Is that possible and how would I go about it. Thanks for any help
Jake

William Scott Lockwood III 06-19-2012 11:58 AM

managing emails

On Jun 19, 2012 6:53 AM, "Jake Maier" <j.m@jmforestry.com> wrote:

> Hi

> Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am going back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a summary of the emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly a summary once a week. Is that possible and how would I go about it. Thanks for any help

> Jake

Click on the link at the bottom of every email, which will allow you to modify your settings.

"Jake Maier" 06-19-2012 12:03 PM

managing emails

Thank you very much Scott
Jake
*

Basil Chupin 06-20-2012 03:34 AM

managing emails

Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am going
back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a summary of the
emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly a summary once a
week. Is that possible and how would I go about it. Thanks for any help

Jake

Look at the bottom at the sig line which is appended to the end of every
e-mail sent in this list (not mine, below, but the one following it).

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 and kernel 3.4.3 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor

Mika Suomalainen 06-21-2012 02:12 PM

managing emails

Hi,

On 19.06.2012 14:52, Jake Maier wrote:
> Hi
>
> Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am going
> back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a summary of
> the emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly a summary
> once a week. Is that possible and how would I go about it. Thanks
> for any help
>
> Jake

You can unsubscribe and subscribe to digest at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users .

The digest is sent once per day. I don't think that the time how often
it's sent can be changed.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send
HTML.](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html) ||
[This signature](https://gist.github.com/2643070#file_icedove.md) ||

[Please reply below this
line](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/topposting.html)

____________________________

Mika Suomalainen 06-21-2012 02:43 PM

managing emails

On 20.06.2012 06:34, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 19/06/12 21:52, Jake Maier wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am
>> going back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a
>> summary of the emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly
>> a summary once a week. Is that possible and how would I go about
>> it. Thanks for any help
>>
>> Jake
>>

> Look at the bottom at the sig line which is appended to the end of
> every e-mail sent in this list (not mine, below, but the one
> following it).
>
> BC
>
> -- Using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 and kernel 3.4.3 on a
> system with- AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor 16GB
> PC14900/1866MHz Quad Channel Corsair "Vengeance" RAM Gigabyte AMD3+
> m/board; Gigabyte nVidia GTX550Ti 1GB DDR5 GPU

> settings or unsubscribe at:

Actually it's on your email too. It wouldn't be if you signed your
email using PGP/MIME.

- --