Old 06-18-2012, 09:32 PM
NoOp

Default movie editing software - should be: Can't play DVD movies

On 06/17/2012 10:09 AM, Jake Maier wrote:
> I'm not really sure if this is the right place, but
> would anyone please like to volunteer some recommendation about video
> editing software for Linux?
> Thanks for any suggestion
> Jake

It is. But in your own thread. Please start your own thread instead of
hijacking this thread (Can't play DVD movies). Meaning: When starting a
new subject, do not reply to a previous email from the mailing list. If
you do, your email may form part of a previous thread. To start a new
subject, use a clean email. See:
[Threading] for additional info. Thanks

Old 06-18-2012, 09:44 PM
"Jake Maier"

[JM]
I'm not sure where 'should be: can't play DVD movies' comes from.
As you can see, the previous responses did not have that header. And I
checked again, my original message also only had 'movie editing software'
Jake

Old 06-18-2012, 10:37 PM
NoOp