Old 06-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Ric Moore

Default hover over music files

On 05/31/2012 04:05 PM, Graham Watkins wrote:

On 30/05/12 22:29, Ric Moore wrote:

On 05/30/2012 03:39 PM, Graham Watkins wrote:

On 30/05/12 07:30, G. wrote:

One of my favorite little features in Ubuntu has been the ability to
hover over a music file and have the song play without having to open
Rhythm Box Banshee etc. This feature is not working in my install of
12.04. Did it disappear from Ubuntu altogether?

Thanks

garyk

The good news: it appears to be functioning in Mate on my virtual box
installation.

The bad news: it only plays the first 30 seconds or so of any track

What is it using?? XFCE had no problem with this in 11.10 but I don't
think I was using thunar. Thanks, Ric

Caja 1.2.2

Huh, not finding it in synaptic ...time to google. Thanks, Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html