Old 05-22-2012, 01:48 PM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default my 11.10 -> 12.04 release upgrade is stuck on "Configuring nfs-common"

decided to do a release upgrade on my 64-bit 11.10 system and, with
"About 12 minutes remaining", the upgrade dialog is stuck at
"Configuring nfs-common", while the terminal's last line is:

gssd stop/pre-start, process 4171

thoughts?

rday

Robert P. J. Day Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
http://crashcourse.ca

Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday