Old 05-22-2012, 07:35 AM
Chris Green

Default Update Manager - can I get the old mode of working back?

The new Update Manager (in 12.04 and I think in 11.10) brings up a menu
of actions when you click on the red star (or orange blob) that appears
in the panel to indicate updates are due.

Is there any way to bypass this and go straight to Show Updates when you
click on the star?

--
Chris Green