Old 05-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Ma Xiaojun

Default /dev/ttyUSB0

Hi, I've also encountered some USB Serial stuff that does not work
with current development version (1.5.4) of wine.

So I wonder what's your previous version? Can you give me both your
ubuntu and wine version?

Thank you in advance.

Old 05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Ma Xiaojun

Oops, it's not wine's user list. Sorry.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Justin Hart

Haha, no problem. *It *still* would be great if anybody had a solution to this.
My workaround is running the device off of a second machine that is running 11.10 and running software that I wrote to serve the device up over the network.

This is a little inconvenient.
Justin