Old 05-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Justin Hart

Default /dev/ttyUSB0

I'm having problems with a usb-serial device. *It's the JRKerr usb-serial converter. *This device worked properly under previous versions of Ubuntu, but does not work with the current version. *I've checked the permissions of the devices (set all to 666) and my user is in the dialout group.

This seems to be a bug in the current version, as there are a few other posts out in the wild regarding this, but is there a known solution?
Justin