Old 05-16-2012, 03:50 AM
Stephen

Default I've been trying to upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04 lts online.

I am running an intel 64 bit mother board with 4 meg of ram. I am
upgrading from Ubuntu 11.04

It downloads the packages and then it tells me it is updating the
program streams.

Then it tells me there is an error in the network and exits.