Old 05-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Robert Spanjaard

Default RAW thumbnails in Thunar

Can anyone tell me how to get raw thumbnails (especially Canon .CR2) in
Thunar? There is a package called "thunar-thumbnailers" which is
suggested by the "xfce4-goodies" metapackage, but it's not available in
the repositories, and therefor will not be installed when you install
xfce4-goodies.

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-thumbnailers

The link on this page to thunar-thumbnailers-0.4.1.tar.bz2 doesn't work
either.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com

Old 05-14-2012, 01:34 PM
sktsee

On Sun, 13 May 2012 22:08:09 +0000, Robert Spanjaard wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to get raw thumbnails (especially Canon .CR2) in
> Thunar? There is a package called "thunar-thumbnailers" which is
> suggested by the "xfce4-goodies" metapackage, but it's not available in
> the repositories, and therefor will not be installed when you install
> xfce4-goodies.
>
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-thumbnailers
>
> The link on this page to thunar-thumbnailers-0.4.1.tar.bz2 doesn't work
> either.

thunar-thumbnailer is obsoleted by tumbler. You'll need to install
tumbler-plugins-extra to get RAW support.

--
sktsee

Old 05-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Robert Spanjaard

On Mon, 14 May 2012 13:34:18 +0000, sktsee wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2012 22:08:09 +0000, Robert Spanjaard wrote:
>
>> Can anyone tell me how to get raw thumbnails (especially Canon .CR2) in
>> Thunar? There is a package called "thunar-thumbnailers" which is
>> suggested by the "xfce4-goodies" metapackage, but it's not available in
>> the repositories, and therefor will not be installed when you install
>> xfce4-goodies.
>>
>> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-thumbnailers
>>
>> The link on this page to thunar-thumbnailers-0.4.1.tar.bz2 doesn't work
>> either.
>
> thunar-thumbnailer is obsoleted by tumbler. You'll need to install
> tumbler-plugins-extra to get RAW support.

Thanks! That worked. :-)

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com