Old 05-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Matt

Default AVI

is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
can watch them on my DVD Player

Thanks

Old 05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Jared Greenwald

devede?

Old 05-13-2012, 12:51 AM
squareyes

On 13/05/12 02:38, Matt wrote:
is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
can watch them on my DVD Player

Thanks

Hi,
devede will make an iso which you can then burn to a DVD.

To install type i a terminal sudo apt-get install devede It's in
repositories.

Hope this helps
Winton

Old 05-13-2012, 11:40 AM
"A. Jorge Garcia"

squareyes <squareyes@internode.on.net> wrote:
On 13/05/12 02:38, Matt wrote:
> is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
> can watch them on my DVD Player
>
> Thanks

Hi,
devede will make an iso which you can then burn to a DVD.

To install type i a terminal sudo apt-get install devede It's in
repositories.

Hope this helps
Winton

What if I want to make a slide show out of some jpegs with an mp3 playing in the background emulating a digital picture frame. Is there a program I can use ro make a DVD or an mp4 like this?

TIA,

A. Jorge Garcia

Applied Math and CS

http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.--

Old 05-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Jared Norris

> What if I want to make a slide show out of some jpegs with an mp3 playing in
> the background emulating a digital picture frame. Is there a program I can
> use ro make a DVD or an mp4 like this?
> TIA,
> A. Jorge Garcia
> Applied Math and CS
> http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com
> http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009

I did this last week and found the program Imagination in the repos
worked the best and gave me the best outcome with little in the way of
a learning curve. I then used DeVeDe to create an ISO from the output
of Imagination.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris