Old 05-12-2012, 07:43 AM
user1

Default How to install kuickshow in 12.04

I would like to install kuickshow?

The reason I want kuickshow is that it seems to be the only image viewer
where I can change brightness/contrast of the images I am looking at.

Several images are too dark i find

Old 05-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Nils Kassube

user1 wrote:
> I would like to install kuickshow?
>
> The reason I want kuickshow is that it seems to be the only image
> viewer where I can change brightness/contrast of the images I am
> looking at.

You can find the hardy version here:
<http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/kuickshow>. I think it should work
with 12.04 as well, maybe you need some of the other packages mentioned
on that page.

Nils

Old 05-12-2012, 04:26 PM
user1