Old 05-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Amichai Rotman

Default Open Ports after Upgrading to 12.04

Hello all,
I have successfully upgraded from 11.10 to 12.04.
The only thing that stoped working was my ability to start different services I had working before:

My Calibre Media Share Server is set up on a non-standard port. After upgrading it claims it'd unable to start. I only use it in the LAN, haven't configured the router for access.

Also, I have configured port forwarding for SSH (also, on a non standard port) - the router is configured the same as before and my target PC has the same IP as before - but still :no route to host"...

Where do I configure the ports?
Thanks!
Amichai.