Old 05-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Albert Wagner

Default ShisenSho on Xubuntu 12.04 and Kubuntu 12.04

The game ShisenSho is borked on both Xubuntu and Kubuntu 12.04. It can
take 5 or 6 seconds to react to a mouse click. I'm on a Dell Inspiron
620 with an i3. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Ric Moore

The game ShisenSho is borked on both Xubuntu and Kubuntu 12.04. It can
take 5 or 6 seconds to react to a mouse click. I'm on a Dell Inspiron
620 with an i3. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

There are some strange mouse behaviors and complaints of various kinds
regarding mice this week. I wonder what gives? Is your mouse USB, as
well? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Barry Premeaux

The game ShisenSho is borked on both Xubuntu and Kubuntu 12.04. It can

take 5 or 6 seconds to react to a mouse click. I'm on a Dell Inspiron

620 with an i3. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

I googled about the same issue.* The solution was to turn off sound in the settings.

Barry
*

Old 05-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Barry Premeaux

Probably should clarify. I am refering to the sound settings in
ShisenSho. Once I turned the sound off, my mouse functioned normally
within the game.

Barry

Old 05-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Albert Wagner

There are some strange mouse behaviors and complaints of various kinds
regarding mice this week. I wonder what gives? Is your mouse USB, as
well? Ric

Yes. I'll check Barry's solution shortly.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Albert Wagner

Probably should clarify. I am refering to the sound settings in
ShisenSho. Once I turned the sound off, my mouse functioned normally
within the game.

You're right. That works. I'm incredulous. Thank you very much.