Old 05-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Christopher Lemire

Default Linux Software I have Created

Yeah, ha! If you want it to.

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

Old 05-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Ric Moore

<christopher.lemire@gmail.com <mailto:christopher.lemire@gmail.com>> wrote:

> JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
> the only of it's kind.
>
> http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY
>
> It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
> text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
> expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
> perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
> from them. It's located on Github at
> https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free
of charge.
> The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
> there. There is also a wiki.
>
> Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.
>

> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com
<mailto:christopher.lemire@gmail.com>>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Can it do the slightly robotic voice Stephan Hawking uses? I want to
record more gangsta rap.

"Domo artigado, mister roboto!" Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Christopher Lemire

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
<toshazed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Christopher
>
> Nice tools to have in personal computing. I'm loving it.
>
> With Regards
> --
> রিং / ring
> +8801671411437
>
> মহাসচিব / General Secretary
> ফাউন্ডেশন ফর ওপেন সোর্স সলিউশনস বাংলাদেশ / Foundation for Open Source
> Solutions Bangladesh

Great =)

Old 05-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Christopher Lemire

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
> C69F 18B3 E13B 0909
>
> Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
> Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org
>

> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
> <toshazed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Christopher
>>
>> Nice tools to have in personal computing. I'm loving it.
>>
>> With Regards
>> --
>> রিং / ring
>> +8801671411437
>>
>> মহাসচিব / General Secretary
>> ফাউন্ডেশন ফর ওপেন সোর্স সলিউশনস বাংলাদেশ / Foundation for Open Source
>> Solutions Bangladesh
>>
>> --
>>

> Great =)

Are there any features people are wanting to see added?

Old 05-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Christopher Lemire

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
> JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
> the only of it's kind.
>
> http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY
>
> It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
> text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
> expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
> perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
> from them. It's located on Github at
> https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free of charge.
> The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
> there.*There is also a wiki.
>
> Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.
>

> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
> C69F 18B3 E13B 0909
>
> Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
> Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

Also, I'm looking for contributions. Would anybody like to roll out
some deb packages on this software?