Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Ubuntu User (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/)
-   -   Linux Software I have Created (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/664991-linux-software-i-have-created.html)

Christopher Lemire 05-10-2012 12:55 AM

Linux Software I have Created
 
Yeah, ha! If you want it to.

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org


On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM, William Scott Lockwood III
<vladinator@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 2012 6:28 PM, "Christopher Lemire" <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
>> the only of it's kind.
>>
>> http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY
>>
>> It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
>> text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
>> expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
>> perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
>> from them. It's located on Github at
>> https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free of
>> charge.
>> The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
>> there.*There is also a wiki.
>>
>> Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>
>> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
>> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> Can it do the slightly robotic voice Stephan Hawking uses? I want to record
> more gangsta rap.
>
>
> --
> ubuntu-users mailing list
> ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
>

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Ric Moore 05-10-2012 01:04 AM

Linux Software I have Created
 
On 05/09/2012 07:39 PM, William Scott Lockwood III wrote:

On May 9, 2012 6:28 PM, "Christopher Lemire"
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com <mailto:christopher.lemire@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
> the only of it's kind.
>
> http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY
>
> It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
> text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
> expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
> perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
> from them. It's located on Github at
> https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free
of charge.
> The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
> there. There is also a wiki.
>
> Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.
>
>
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com
<mailto:christopher.lemire@gmail.com>>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Can it do the slightly robotic voice Stephan Hawking uses? I want to
record more gangsta rap.


"Domo artigado, mister roboto!" :) Ric




--
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Christopher Lemire 05-10-2012 11:29 AM

Linux Software I have Created
 
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org


On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
<toshazed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Christopher
>
> Nice tools to have in personal computing. I'm loving it.
>
> With Regards
> --
> রিং / ring
> +8801671411437
>
> মহাসচিব / General Secretary
> ফাউন্ডেশন ফর ওপেন সোর্স সলিউশনস বাংলাদেশ / Foundation for Open Source
> Solutions Bangladesh
>
> --
> ubuntu-users mailing list
> ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
>

Great =)
--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Christopher Lemire 05-11-2012 03:17 PM

Linux Software I have Created
 
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org


On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
> C69F 18B3 E13B 0909
>
> Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
> Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org
>
>
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
> <toshazed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Christopher
>>
>> Nice tools to have in personal computing. I'm loving it.
>>
>> With Regards
>> --
>> রিং / ring
>> +8801671411437
>>
>> মহাসচিব / General Secretary
>> ফাউন্ডেশন ফর ওপেন সোর্স সলিউশনস বাংলাদেশ / Foundation for Open Source
>> Solutions Bangladesh
>>
>> --
>> ubuntu-users mailing list
>> ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
>>
>
> Great =)

Are there any features people are wanting to see added?

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Christopher Lemire 05-11-2012 03:19 PM

Linux Software I have Created
 
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org


On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
> JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
> the only of it's kind.
>
> http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY
>
> It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
> text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
> expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
> perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
> from them. It's located on Github at
> https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free of charge.
> The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
> there.*There is also a wiki.
>
> Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.
>
>
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
> C69F 18B3 E13B 0909
>
> Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
> Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

Also, I'm looking for contributions. Would anybody like to roll out
some deb packages on this software?

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.