Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Christopher Lemire

Default Linux Software I have Created

JSpeak is a FOSS (Free Open Source) Application I created for Linux,
the only of it's kind.

http://youtu.be/raEUJraXvwY

It's full of features. It's primary feature is it's ability to read
text copied to the clipboard. It also can use Mbrola voices. It
expands and retracts to a smaller graphical user interface that is
perfect for hovering over your ebooks, websites, etc. while reading
from them. It's located on Github at
https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak under the GPLv3 and above, free of charge.
The full instructions on getting it running and how to use it are
there.*There is also a wiki.

Please check it out. I would really appreciate it.

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866* E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org