Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Wade Smart

Default Virtualbox access to graphics card

I have a duel dvi nvidia graphics card Im using with ubuntu 10.04.
I have virtualbox installed with WinXP. I have a program that needs
access to this video card. In XP Device Manager it says Video Controller
is not installed. When I run the card install cd, it says, "The VGA detected
seems not XFX's product. Please go to nvidia.com to get the driver for the
other NVIDIA VGA."

Im not even sure I can do what Im trying to do.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Old 05-10-2012, 01:01 AM