Old 05-08-2012, 06:41 AM
user1

Default how to get a clipboard manager onto the top panel in unity in 12.04

I have been using clipit clipboard manager for a while but now it will
not paste items I choose from clipit.
So I am now trying to get either klipper, glipper or parcellite onto the
panel.
What is the proper procedure?

Here is an error i get:
When I run klipper from a konsole I get
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
Klipper is already running! Check it in the system tray in the panel

Klipper is sitting on the panel but do not response when I click on it to
use it

I find a clipboard manager one of my most important programs as I use it
all the time.