-   -   change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/664136-change-permissions-copy-pictures-into-backgrounds.html)

NoOp 05-08-2012 02:40 AM

On 05/07/2012 11:35 AM, Allen wrote:
> I'm sorry but I just joined today and having problems myself but your email
> is coming to me so I guess you are sending it to the wrong person sorry
> about that this is the third one before I realized what was going on which I
> don't understand where I suppose to become a member to get help myself.
>

> Allen

Obviously you are quite welcome here on this mail list, but it appears
that you do not know what a mailing list is.

I suggest that you unsubscribe from this mailing list at:
and instead use the Ubuntu forums instead:
http://ubuntuforums.org/
Other good support resources are:
http://www.ubuntu.com/support
https://help.ubuntu.com/