Old 05-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Thufir

Default keyboard probs

I have a few older keyboards, some of which have keys like ( which don't
work for whatever reason.

Every once in a while, every few months, I have keyboard problems, where
suddenly I can't type anything and have to reboot, even then I sometimes
have to swap the keyboard. I was using an ancient IBM for a few months
until today and am now, I think, back to the keyboard I was using
previously, which is kinda odd because I switched to the IBM because this
keyboard stopped working.

I think that the ps2 connector is the problem.

When this next happens, is there a particular log to look in to see what
happened?

Maybe just take off some keys and dust the keyboard?

thanks,

Thufir