Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM
"Dave,Angela Dawes"

Default Surprise Donation To YOU!

Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife Angela and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of Ј101,203,600.70 GBP in October last year 2011 and now we just commenced our 2012 Year Charity Donation Scheme.
We will be giving out cash grants of Ј1,000,000.00 GBP each to improve the lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals, (5) NGOs and (10) Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making a total of 20 donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our twenty lucky millionaires.
If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AS IT MAY DISQUALIFY YOU.

Congratulations.

Dave and Angela Dawes.
London.
Email: dave-angela@gmx.co.uk