Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM
nepal

Default Ubuntu for Android

Anyone know anything about this other than the official Canonical page.

i.e. is it actually available or do I just use the latest release of
12.04?

I'd love to try out the Unity interface on my transformer tablet
but then I'd love to see any linux on it instead of android's
prison of abuse. I would hope that Canonical would not follow a similar
route...

nepal.