Old 05-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Albert Wagner

Default Xubuntu 12.04 - What happened to .mozilla and .thunderbird?

The files .mozilla and .thunderbird are not installed in home directory
anymore. I used those files. Reinstalling did nothing about them.
Deleting and than installing Firefox did put .mozilla in home. However,
deleting and installing Thunderbird did NOT put .thunderbird in home. I
need .thunderbird, but it is nowhere on my system. What's happened?

Old 05-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Hans Muecke

Am 04.05.2012 11:16, schrieb Albert Wagner:
> The files .mozilla and .thunderbird are not installed in home
> directory anymore. I used those files. Reinstalling did nothing
> about them. Deleting and than installing Firefox did put .mozilla in
> home. However, deleting and installing Thunderbird did NOT put
> .thunderbird in home. I need .thunderbird, but it is nowhere on my
> system. What's happened?

Hmh ... using Kubuntu I have both.

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (126 to go)

2012/05/04 15:50
EDDS 041550Z 16007KT 9999 VCSH NSC 19/05 Q1004 NOSIG

Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Bruno Martins