Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Marcos Ortiz

Default how to install indicator-workspaces in 12.04

Regards, user1

Can you describe what did you do?

On 05/03/2012 12:10 PM, user1 wrote:

How can I install the indicator-workspaces deb app in 12.04
I have tried google, but what I find does not work?

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI

Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM
user1

On Thu, 03 May 2012 12:33:55 -0400, Marcos Ortiz wrote:

> Regards, user1 Can you describe what did you do?
I used instructions from following website:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/77160/how-can-i-tell-what-workspace-i-am-
in-with-unity

Then I installed the deb package from the link on the website and put
indicator-workspaces in startup applications and restarted.

Then I get number 1 in the panel, but it stays at 1 even when I change
workspace.

Then I went to preferences in this nr 1 box in the panel and then I can
change the workspaces to show in one row like in old gnome 2x but the
number stays at 1

Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 AM
user1

> change the workspaces to show in one row like in old gnome 2x but the
> number stays at 1

It is working now and changing workspace numbers. As I remember it it
started working after a suspend.