-   -   Broken packages after online upgrade from 11.10 to 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/662579-broken-packages-after-online-upgrade-11-10-12-04-a.html)

Dave Henley 05-03-2012 07:39 AM

Broken packages after online upgrade from 11.10 to 12.04

Yesterday I upgraded my ubuntu 11.10 online to version 12.04. During the upgrade a few messages came by stating the following:

The upgrade will continue but the 'firefox' package may not be in a working state. Please consider submitting a bug report about it.
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2

Now I`m unable to perform any update/upgrade nor a new package install.
How to resolve this issue?

Dave

Joe Bissett 05-03-2012 11:26 AM

Broken packages after online upgrade from 11.10 to 12.04