Old 05-02-2012, 07:01 PM
stan

Default 12.04 upgrade kernel version question

I upgraded my laptop to 12.04 this weekend, and it woulnd up at kernel
version 3.0.0-17-generic hope that is correct.

Problem is I ned Vurtualbox, which wants to build it's own kernel modules.
To do this I need the kernel headers, but there seems to be no packages for
thas version of the kernelt.

What am I doing worng?