Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 PM
stan

Default Problem upgrading 10.04 to 12.04

I upgraded my laptop from 10.04 to 12.04 yesterday, and all went well. So,
I decided to upgrade one of the workstations at work.

However this upgrade fails to start. It generates the following error
message early in the process, and then aborts completely:

:Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/pitti/postgresql/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-amd64/Packages

404 Not Found

Looks like there is a missing file?