Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Jkhatri

Default Arrange Icons on right side of desktop

Dear all

is there a way to arrange icons automatically on right side of
desktop.

*if I create a folder or file on my desktop it automatically
arranged to the left side of desktop by default.

any help ????

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)