Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 AM
"KAMAL"

Default Loan Offer,

Attn.

*

Am Waziri Kamal I wish to invite you to participate as broker/agent to

*

Liberty Investment individualized equity investment portfolio management

*

program. Dubai International Capital LLC/ Liberty Investment (DIC) is a

*

Dubai-based international investment company with a primary focus on private

*

and public equity in the Middle East with over 500 billions of private and

*

corporate investment portfolios.

*

*

We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management experts who will

*

be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators. We

*

currently have a back-log of an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP)

*

of an average of 1.2% on each private investment and corporate portfolio

*

under our administration and control.And we wish to re-invest this fund by

*

putting it into the management of private businessmen and corporations with

*

good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annum over maximum

*

of 5 years duration.

*

*

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per

*

annum for 5 years renewable tenure.All sign-up contracts briefings and

*

investment portfolio management files will be handled in Dubai , United Arab

*

Emirates . For further details please contact me directly with the contact

*

information

Best Regards,

*