Old 04-30-2012, 01:27 PM

Default Only 1 virtual workspace

Since some time (11.10) I've got only one virtual workspace.
I haven't changed anything by myself.
The workspace switcher shows also only one.
*
How can I get 4 virtual workspaces again?
*
(I'm running 12.04 with Unity)
*

Old 04-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Sam Sebastian

chances are that you changed it with ccsm (compiz editor) run it and
look under one of the sections, i think that it is the one labeled
either "Unity Plugin" or in one of the general parts

Old 05-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Avi Greenbury

Lucas.Betschart@crypto.ch wrote:

> Since some time (11.10) I've got only one virtual workspace.
> I haven't changed anything by myself.
> The workspace switcher shows also only one.

These are managed by ccsm now, which you can install as the package
compizconfig-settings-manager

It is very easy to break this, so do be careful, but I think the
settings you want are in the section for the "Ubuntu Unity Plugin".

--
Avi