Old 04-30-2012, 12:23 PM
user1

Default how to get parcellite onto the 'panel' in unity in ubuntu 12.04

How to get parcellite onto the 'panel' line in unity in ubuntu 12.04

Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Jared Norris

On 30 April 2012 22:23, user1 <bqz69@telia.com> wrote:
> How to get parcellite onto the 'panel' line in unity in ubuntu 12.04

Not sure there's an easy way of doing that. As far as recommendations
go it would appear that using ClipIt instead is a better solution [1].
I don't use either program though so I guess try it and see.

[1] http://askubuntu.com/questions/30334/what-application-indicators-are-available

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Old 04-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Florian Diesch

Jared Norris <jrnorris@gmail.com> writes:

> On 30 April 2012 22:23, user1 <bqz69@telia.com> wrote:
>> How to get parcellite onto the 'panel' line in unity in ubuntu 12.04
>
> Not sure there's an easy way of doing that. As far as recommendations
> go it would appear that using ClipIt instead is a better solution [1].
> I don't use either program though so I guess try it and see.
>
> [1] http://askubuntu.com/questions/30334/what-application-indicators-are-available

ClipIt works fine and is available from the official package sources in 12.04

Florian
--
Indicator applet for Unity that provides the main menu of Gnome Classic:
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/software/classicmenu-indicator/>