Old 04-29-2012, 03:35 PM
"compdoc"

Default How to get a system monitor up on panel in unity in ubuntu 12.04 to see cpu usage

> I have already installed Gnome System Monitor, but how do I get it up on
Unity 'panel' as a small ikon so I always can see system loads?

Click the Dash Home icon and the top so that Search comes up. Type in
'system' so that the System Monitor app appears. Drag the icon to the Panel.

However, the icon does not display the system use while it sits on the panel
- you have to open the program.