Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 PM
John Scott

Default 12.04 Upgrade Frozen

Never mind. I brought up a task manager and found a dropbox process
using a constant 33% CPU. I killed this process and the installation
continued.

This makes me wonder why (in 2012) the coders didn't think to allow
skipping a non-critical package installation. In theory, a failed
screen saver or wallpaper install can corrupt a linux box you've been
using for years--a grievous oversight.