Old 04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Jared Norris

Default How to get a system monitor up on panel in unity in ubuntu 12.04 to see cpu usage

On 29 April 2012 21:18, user1 <bqz69@telia.com> wrote:
> How to get a system monitor up running in 'panel' of unity in ubuntu
> 12.04 so I constant can watch my cpu usage

There is a program in the software centre called "System Load
Indicator" that will do what you've described and more. It's as simple
as installing that and then right clicking on the new indicator in the
panel and configuring it how you like.

I stumbled across
http://askubuntu.com/questions/30334/what-application-indicators-are-available
a while ago myself and have been grateful to everyone showing what is
available.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris