Old 04-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Gilles Gravier

Default Setting fonts in 12.04

Hi gang!

So... this seems to have disappeared along the way, but I don't remember
when I last saw it. Where can I now find the place where I can configure
my screen fonts / sizes?

Thanks,
Gilles

Old 04-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Robert Spanjaard

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:59:04 +0200, Gilles Gravier wrote:

> So... this seems to have disappeared along the way, but I don't remember
> when I last saw it. Where can I now find the place where I can configure
> my screen fonts / sizes?

Try MyUnity, available in the Software Center.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com

Old 04-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Gilles Gravier