Old 04-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Paradas Evangelos

Default Send the whole Dolby signal through SP-dif

Hi to all!!
I would like to ask you about how I can send through the SPdif, the
whole signal.. I have set all the media applications to use spdif, and
they use it. But, I also want not to decode the sound card(or the
application) the Dolby signal.. I want this to be done on the amplifier...

Any idea please???